Monday, July 12, 2010

A Customer Made My Day

  
Good news; I a customer bought two of my onesies (see above), Bad News; I forgot to include the shipping and handling fee on the listing.  And, wouldn't you know it, a lucky customer ordered not one of the onesies, but two.  And..the onesies were on sale.  So it was quite a good deal.  I realized the mistake and corrected it, and sent the customer a thank you for your order email. 
This morning I got an email from that customer.  It was a money transfer for $3.00! My normal shipping and handling fee.  I was not only thrilled, but so happy to find that there are people out there that "do the right thing".  I really and truly didn't expect it.  After all, I was the one who left off the postage. 
It is customers like this that make working in my own small business worth it.  It just makes me want to "pay it forward" whenever I can.  And, it makes me feel good too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment