Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All Hail Harry Potter!


 
I'm loving that the new Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be premiering this Friday.  It has created a lot of sales for me.  I have two Harry Potterish designs available.  At first the Hogwart Alumni design was the best seller.  Now it seems that the Harry Potter outfit with collar and tie has taken first place. 

My question is.. The parents that are ordering these onesies for their little infants.  Are they taking them to the premier?  Are they just showing them off at the premier parties?  I just wonder. 
I would love for one of my Harry Potter babies to be caught by some paparazzi.  And maybe put in a publication.  Now that would be good for business.  And from what I hear, it's not over yet.  The next "Chaper" is coming out next year.  Harry..just keep on flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment