Sunday, August 1, 2010

New way to draw on Corel

Yesterday was rainy so I spent a lot (more than I should) of time on this computer.  While fooling around with some applications on Corel, I found a new way to "draw". 
Actually I was deleting some files.  You wouldn't believe how many drawings and designs I have saved.  Whenever I have an inkling of an idea, I go to the computer and create something.  I save it, and then sometimes never go back to it.  It was time to unload some wasted space.
Anyway, I ran across a tiger image that I had copied from a photograph.  My Mom needed a tiger face, so I found it and passed it along to her.  Instead of deleting it, I played with it. 

And here's how it turned out. I like what I did with it. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do with it.  I'm thinking of making animal faces to represent the letters of the alphabet.  T for Tiger.  

I guess I'll start looking for animals that start with the letter A.  I'm thinking an ants face wouldn't be too appealing...maybe an Aardvark?  Wish me luck.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment