Thursday, August 12, 2010

Honk Honk..I'm Back!

 
I guess I'm not a dedicated "blogger" yet.  I came back from vacation and almost forgot to post anything.  I have been busy.  Mostly with getting all the pictures I took out of my camera and on to Shutterfly. 
But, I did start my License Plate sale on Etsy.  So far it's been slow.  I have always thought the license plate idea was cute.  Especially, when it's personalized. 
One picture of my grandson reminded me of a design I did years ago.  I saw this picture and then started hunting down the design.  I want to add it to my web store.  It took me a couple of days to find it and today I did.  I looks like Olivers pajamas.  I think mine is cuter!  We'll see if my customers like it after I add it to Rhoadworks.  Talk to you all later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment