Monday, November 12, 2012

Strategy for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

I've decided to really try an participate in the upcoming Black Friday and Cyber Monday foray.  Frankly, I typically just depend on the "Holiday Spirit" and a few online sales to get my site numbers up.  But I think it's time I offer my customers something more.  
Here's my strategy.  I'm going to offer Free Gift Wrapping, Free Gift Card, and Free Gift 2nd Party Shipping.  I'm also going to offer, for a price, Upgraded Shipping.  
After all, that would entice me if I were trying to find a gift online.  
After doing some Etsy Blog and Forum reading, I realized that tweaking some of my photos may not be a bad idea either. Some of those photos were taken 4 years ago, with a fairly cheap digital camera.  Why not put my best foot, and onesie, forward.  
As if that weren't enough, I keep getting requests to do more and more breeds of dogs.  Hey, I'm thankful.  My only problem is that there aren't enough hours in a day.  
My dogs are overrunning Rhoadworks.  Somehow I need to work them into their own little niche.  I'm thinking that an upscale Pet Boutique may be interested in selling them.  
.
After Thanksgiving, and Christmas..and when those extra hours show up.. I'll pop my head in a few dog boutiques and give my Dogs a whirl.    Here are my latest..
  Yes.. I do a kitty here and there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment