Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year..Some New Dogs

Happy New Year.  My New Year came in very quietly.  In fact it was so boring, I won't even bore you with it.  The next morning I remembered that a customer had asked me before Christmas, to do a Yellow Lab design.  I had promised that I'd start it after the holidays.  So, I started on the design. 
You have to know that I LOVE working on new designs, especially my dogs.  For me it's a guilty pleasure to sit and devote all my time to using my computer pen and drawing.  I feel like I should be doing something more important, like the laundry, or cleaning house.  But I do occasionally give myself permission to block everything else out and draw.
The result was not only a neat looking Yellow Lab, but also a Black Lab.  I like the way they turned out.  And the Yellow Lab design got more hits on my site in one hour than some have gotten in one week.  I'm hoping that results in some sales.  In any case I'm glad everyone seems to like it. 
Now that my drawing is done, it's time to get busy with the laundry and the house cleaning. While I'm doing that, you can look at my new dogs.  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment