Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I'm excited to have created a new product.  A tote bag that's SO cute.  First of all, I love seagulls.  My mother gave me a copy of Jonathan Livingston Seagull years ago.  I love the message it sends "I can because I think I can."  
I created a large seagull and put him in front of a list of words.  Words of summer, that all start with the letter "S".  It's amazing how many words worked.  Summer, Sun, Sand, etc.  
Over all the design works, I think.  And the media I use, a vinyl material, adds to the strength of the bag.  The plasticity and non staining quality doesn't hurt either.  

If you find you can't live with out this cute Seagull tote, here's a link.


And guess what.  Inside the tote is a smaller "Jonathan".  Sort of a Rhoadworks signature.  

1 comment:

  1. Well apparently yours truly hasn't figured out how to add a link. This is what is supposed to be in my post. (https://www.etsy.com/listing/238324134/seagull-tote?ref=shop_home_active_2)

    ReplyDelete